The 2022 Golden Hammer Awards consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by 6:00pm, October 14, 2022 deadline.
PRODUCT TIMELINE - projects completed between September 1, 2020 and September 30, 2022 will be accepted for the 2022 Awards Gala
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact Angela at 519-852-6025. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your member account / use login info from previous year.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are REQUIRED..questions/concerns contact Angela
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production (PDF's)
- Do not reference your company name in the written submission, and ensure that there are no logos in the photos and floor plans you use
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline. If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 519-852-6025.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media. Therefore please verify all information submitted, such as street names, spelling ect.
- Entry Fees are $75.00 (plus HST)
- Entry fees can be processed by utilizing the pay by credit option or "invoice me" button
- Payment must be received by STEHBA before your submissions are considered eligible for competition.
PHOTO SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum number of allowable images is noted in each category
- Do not include your company name in the file name. (including any files uploaded) - this is imperative as the judges can see the file name.
- Renovation categories must include a minimum of 2 before images taken from the same perspective as the after photos
- Multi Family & Single Family New Home categories must include at least one exterior photo including portrait and landscape
- For best production quality digital images should be uncompressed JPGs
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation and payment (arrangements), must be complete by 6:00pm, October 14, 2022.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
PROMOTION AS A GOLDEN HAMMER AWARD RECIPIENT
- STEHBA Member companies and their affiliates must indicate the Year and the Award Category Title in which they won or were a finalist when advertising/promoting/etc. There are to be NO changes made to the NAME of the Award category
- STEHBA reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice or refund
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of STEHBA
- STEHBA reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- If there are fewer than two entries in any category, STEHBA reserves the right to eliminate that category from the competition. Refunds will be given to those who have entered a cancelled category
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
Golden Hammer Award - Virtual Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in deciding which companies deserve top-ranks and coveted awards in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system. Online judging will take place in October 2022.
Judging Criteria is listed with each category description. Judging is performed online by industry professionals from across the country. The judging panel is comprised of individuals who are knowledgeable and aware about the building industry. All entries are scored based on judging criteria and submitted anonymously. Judges will not know the name of the company that has submitted entries.
Email: contact Angela firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 519-852-6025